Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide that is found in almost all tissues of the body.

It is a regulator of cellular behavior and affects cellular metabolism.

It is striking that a 2% aqueous solution of pure hyaluronic acid “embeds” the remaining 98% of the water.

It therefore binds water and acts as a lubricant between collagen and elastic fibers of the skin, thus “inflates” the skin and therefore looks smoother.

Fights small wrinkles creates a thin protective film on the surface of the skin and effectively moisturizes the cuticle.